Seabury Solutions provides leading edge IT solutions to the aviation industry. Working in a fast paced team environment the potential to grow your aviation career is a key reason to consider a position within our growing organisation. Please take a look at the open positions or if you want to drop us your information you can do this please feel free to submit your details via our Contact Us
page at any time.
Product Support / Project Engineer
Seabury Solutions is part of Seabury Capital and is focused on the development of software products and services for the airline industry. Our existing products have been serving the airline industry customers for the past 12+ years and provide comprehensive IT consulting services including vendor selection, IT spend analysis & improvement, and IT due diligence. Seabury Solutions has also developed a suite of proprietary, cross industry, decision support and analysis applications which are lead the industry in comprehensive airline enterprise assessment software. To meet the growing demand for our products and solutions we are expanding our team based in Shannon, Ireland and are looking for suitable candidates for the position of Product Support / Project Engineer for our MRO IT product range.
Responsibilities will include:
- Direct customer support on our MRO IT Solutions
- Training customers
- Analyse and document business requirements
- Coordination with the development team the needs of customers
- Support project implementation
- Though the position is expected to be primarily based in Shannon, Ireland, candidates may be expected to travel depending on the project requirements.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Aviation, Aerospace, or Technology related major (or equivalent experience)
- 1-3 years experience in Aviation industry, preferably with an Airworthiness background
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, enjoys working with software and new technology
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Understanding of MRO / Technical Operations within the aviation industry
- Ability to meet project timelines and delivering quality work product
- Excellent oral/written communication skills in English
Please send your complete resume / CV to email@example.com quoting SW-MRO-01