Available Position: Programmer Analyst
Location: Summit, NJ
Seabury Solutions is part of Seabury Capital and is focused on the development of software products and services for the airline industry. Our existing products have been serving the airline industry customers for the past 16+ years. To meet the growing demand for our products and solutions we are expanding our team based in Summit, NJ and are looking for suitable candidates for the position of Programmer Analyst.
- Analyze and document the business requirements.
- Development activities involving writing code, development of test cases, conducting/documenting the test results, maintenance of existing systems and providing support to the team members as per business needs. Candidates could be working on development of User Interfaces, business logic for data stored in relational databases.
- Though the position is expected to be primarily based in Summit, NJ, candidates may be expected to travel depending on the project requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficient in writing fine-tuned SQL queries, stored procedures (eg. PL/SQL code) and working with data in relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL etc.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Ability to meet project timelines and delivering quality work product
- Good oral/written communication skills in English.
Seabury Solutions, a leading global aviation software development and consultancy company, was established in 2002 and forms part of the Seabury Capital. Seabury Solutions has built its reputation in the market by delivering world class aviation IT solutions from the smallest operator to the largest airlines across the world. We have built upon our decades of aviation expertise in-house, to leverage this knowledge into a suite of products that enhance decision making process.
With a truly global reach the network of offices located in Ireland, Germany, Netherlands, Argentina, USA and the Philippines. Our integrated product range covers MRO and Airline Technical Operations along with a range of performance analysis tools within the EPAS Suite. Added to this we have a solution specifically catering for Aviation Regulators called eAuthority.
Interested applicants should send a Cover Letter & CV to email@example.com