Industry Leading Airline MRO Software
Alkym Airline MRO Software is focused on bringing IT solutions to the needs and requirements of repair stations of different sizes, managing different task levels (routines and non routines) in order to:
- Reduce operational costs
- Reduce aircraft Turnaround time
- Increase profitability
- Minimize inventory holding costs
- Optimize tasks and resources
- Increase quality standards
Monitoring and controlling the work standards related to an aviation maintenance hangar or workshop allows it to increase the service range in a competitive and demanding environment. The MRO facility must have reliable IT applications at hand to allow establishing record, control and planning on a flexible manner. This will result in an optimal application of the maintenance’s tasks and then have the professional reporting for different areas and projects that will allow the organization to reach their targeted goals.
- Planning the maintenance of aircraft, components and assemblies (e.g. Engines / Landing Gear)
- Managing Deferred Maintenance
- Coordinating Human and material resources
- Maintaining a convenient availability of the inventory components
- Controlling component turn around time (TAT)
- Monitoring and administration of the fleet reliability, suppliers, systems/ components and shipping.
- Managing maintenance programs effectively
- Controlling of the applicability and completion of the service bulletin and AD´s
- Managing orders and engineering tasks
- Controlling components
- Training in Alkym/ to guarantee that technicians are trained and qualified for the tasks they perform.
- Providing auditing services
- Planning and controlling works and special projects
- Managing resources and times
- Coordinating jobs for different aircraft and fleet
- Developing, evaluating and monitoring suppliers
- Managing contracts and open purchase orders
- Performing warranty claims
- Reducing and optimizing inventories
- Reducing the total cost of components life time
- Managing engineering projects for aircraft installation systems
Alkym Airline MRO Software also complies with EASA, FAA , and all national requirements.
Click HERE to see the list of the Airline MRO Software Modules contained in Alkym.