Industry Leading Enterprise Software to Increase Operational & Financial Performance
Seabury Solutions was established in 2002 and forms part of Seabury Capital. Since then, we have been delivering leading IT solutions to enhance the operational and financial performance of some of the world’s largest enterprises. Utilizing decades’ of technological expertise in-house, we have leveraged this knowledge into a suite of products that enhance the decision making process for Asset Management, MROs/M&E, Regulatory Compliance, Safety Oversight & Performance Analysis.
Our employees are empowered to be creative and take risks in order to create new value for our clients.
Our IT team will deliver on what was promised to ensure the complete success of each project.
With the global network of offices, we pride ourselves on the level of support that can be offered in real-time to all our clients.
To exceed on customer expectations and ensure every client success.
Some Quick Facts
Ranging from some of the largest corporations in the world down to the smallest operators.
45+ Countries Serviced
Worldwide clients across 45 different countries.
1000+ Client Engagements
Building strong and long-lasting customer relationships.
Global offices that include, Argentina, Australia, Canada, Germany, Indonesia, Ireland, Kenya, Korea, Netherlands, Philippines, South Africa, and the USA.
Seabury Solutions global network of offices consist of Argentina, Australia, Canada, Germany, Ireland, Kenya, Netherlands, the Philippines, South Korea & the USA.
To meet the growing demand for our products and solutions we are expanding our team based in New Jersey, NY and Atlanta, Georgia. We are looking for suitable candidates for the position of Business Analyst, for both offices.
The Business Analyst is responsible for partnering with multiple IT and business teams in order to define and document functional requirements necessary for IT systems development in support of airline’s needs and goals. The Business Analyst evaluates and understands complex business problems, their technical implications and potential solutions. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and have a demonstrated ability to comprehend complex technical systems.
- Gather and document business requirements. Create functional requirement documents, use cases, flow charts, diagrams, or other requirements documentation, as needed.
- Analyze business process and user needs, document business processes, and translate into proper system requirement specifications, new enhancements, and new applications.
- Development activities involving development of test cases, conducting/documenting the test results, maintenance of existing systems and providing support to the team members as per business needs. Candidates could be working on development of user interfaces, business logic for data stored in relational databases.
- Coordinate development with the development team.
- Continually analyze existing applications and business processes in order to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Support project implementation. Test and track business requirements through implementation.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements, and ensure the technical solution meets the business needs.
- Take ownership of support activities for current functionality, new enhancements, system and integration testing, and user acceptance testing of completed issues and enhancements.
- Direct customer support.
- Understand industry issues and trends, and present technical solutions that enhance the value of our company’s products and services.
- Though the position is expected to be primarily based in either Atlanta, GA or Summit, NJ, candidates may be expected to travel occasionally depending on the project requirements.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or a technical discipline (information systems, engineering, computer science) plus 1-2 years business analysis experience
- Background in aviation is essential
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, enjoys working with software and new technology
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Proven initiative and possess a highly motivated can-do-attitude
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Extensive knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Experience in business intelligence and reporting technologies
- Experience with ERP systems
- Ability to meet project timelines and delivering quality work product
- Project management and leadership experience
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Digital native
- Excellent communication skills in English, including written, verbal, and presentation skills. Consideration for bilingual candidates with strong Spanish written and verbal communication skills, but it is not required. Strong collaboration and facilitation skills, and the ability to build and manage relationships with clients across all levels and departments.
NB: Interested applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the email subject line ‘BA – New Jersey, NY or BA – Atlanta, GA’, depending on what office, they wish to apply to.