Industry Leading Enterprise Software to Increase Operational & Financial Performance
Seabury Solutions was established in 2002 and forms part of Seabury Capital. Since then, we have been delivering leading IT solutions to enhance the operational and financial performance of some of the world’s largest enterprises. Utilizing decades’ of technological expertise in-house, we have leveraged this knowledge into a suite of products that enhance the decision making process for Asset Management, MROs/M&E, Regulatory Compliance, Safety Oversight & Performance Analysis.
Our employees are empowered to be creative and take risks in order to create new value for our clients.
Our IT team will deliver on what was promised to ensure the complete success of each project.
With the global network of offices, we pride ourselves on the level of support that can be offered in real-time to all our clients.
To exceed on customer expectations and ensure every client success.
Some Quick Facts
Ranging from some of the largest corporations in the world down to the smallest operators.
45+ Countries Serviced
Worldwide clients across 45 different countries.
1000+ Client Engagements
Building strong and long-lasting customer relationships.
Global offices that include, Argentina, Australia, Canada, Germany, Indonesia, Ireland, Kenya, Korea, Netherlands, Philippines, South Africa, and the USA.
To meet the growing demand for our solutions, we are expanding our team based in Limerick, Ireland and are looking for suitable candidates for the position of a Marketing Executive. (Interested applicants should apply by sending their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Marketing Executive, Limerick as the Subject.)
1. Marketing Executive (Hybrid)
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing marketing campaigns
- Conducting extensive research on competitors’ products
- Digital Marketing – SEO, Google AdWords, social media
- Website maintenance & blog posting
- Maintaining relationships with the clients
- Working in collaboration with external media agencies
- Working with in-house design team on producing marketing material
- Participating in exhibitions and conferences globally when required
- Creating awareness of the products and services offered by the company
- Ensuring the company meets business development KPIs
- Supporting the Sales team with product demonstrations
- Email marketing
- Cold calling
- Writing monthly reports on the performance of the campaigns
- Assisting with producing case studies/white papers
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Sales, or a related field
- Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive
- Understanding of SEO. Experience using WordPress a plus
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of various marketing tactics
- Understanding and knowledge of Customer Relationship Management Software
- A result-driven and organized individual
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment