We understand that producing a leading edge software system is just the beginning. Without the services a good product cannot become a great product. We invest in our people to ensure they deliver the services that matter. Whether it is the Sales Process, the project to GO LIVE or the on-going support services rest assured our customers are the centre of everything we do.
Implementation Project – On Site Project and Initial Support
Seabury MRO Solutions has a proven track record for rapid and successful implementation of Alkym. The team of experienced aeronautical engineers will work very closely to the customer on the implementation with the following goals,
- Design an operating model which makes full use of the advantages and benefits of Alkym
- Install and set up Alkym according to the company specific characteristics, requirements and needs
- Massively transfer the digital information used by the company to Alkym in order to facilitate the full operation of the system in shorts time frames
- Provide technical assistance and training to the company personnel so that Alkym can be fully and efficiently used
- Ensure that the solution is closely aligned with the strategic objectives of the company
- Collaborate on the identification of considerable and low-cost opportunities for improvement in the current business processes;
The scope of the project is based on the following premises:
- Identification and analysis of the organization, processes, procedures and daily activities of the company in order to fully adopt and use Alkym;
- Identification, analysis and validation of technical and operating issues with the aim of ensuring the viability of the IT solution;
- Definition of the Alkym operating model in accordance with the company’s knowledge about the business, software, processes, procedures and daily activities;
- Installation and start-up of Alkym according to the company’s paramount needs.
- Training in issues related to the Alkym modules which were implemented;
- Data migration from other digital information sources used by the company to Alkym;
- Support to Alkym users during the initial stages of using the system so as to ensure a successful adoption of the system and reduce response time in case of possible requirements;
On Going Support – Maintenance, Support and Update Services
In terms of maintenance service, technical support and updating tasks, Seabury MRO Solutions provides customers with the following services,
- Technical Support via Web Portal, Chat Services, telephone, email or remote access in case of incidents in the operation of a model with the following characteristics:
- Reports of incidents to be tracked
- Centralized reception and management of requirements
- Supply of estimated dates for the resolution and communication of the requirement’s status to the System Administrator
- Supply and eventual application of fixes (corrections) in the software mainly in critical cases
- Supply of updates for licensed modules.
- Support in the monitoring and control of the software performance in the Customer’s location.
- Support in the definition of controls so as to check the correct/effective operation of the software in the Customer’s location.
- Support in security matters for keeping information safe.
- Support in case of loss of information and its recovery.
- Support in the definition of procedures and system configuration.
- Support in the analysis of the most convenient updates for the new versions.
- Support in the optimization of the use of information.
- Support in the disclosure and utilization of new functions and capabilities of the software.
- Access to training courses relative to Alkym/ Management and Control System for Aircraft Maintenance.
- Active role in the definition of requirements and establishment of priorities of matters relative to the software evolution.